Tuesday

Avery's Party with the Nelsons

Avery really enjoyed ripping into her presents and making sure we were all watching her.
I am not sure what was funnier...Avery opening her presents and saying, "look mommy WOW!"....or my grandma watching an intense episode of Dateline.
or how Avery gave all of her presents to great grandpa after she was done playing with them.
She sat on his lap and showed him all of her presents then insisted he read to her the new book she got.
My mom got Avery some fun music to listen so they thought it would be fun to try it out. They went in the kitchen cranked up the music and danced around. It was so cute I wish I would of got it on video. Not long after Avery's great grandma came in and joined the fun. It was so great watching all three of them being silly and dancing. They know how to throw a party!

2 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe that Avery is 2! Time goes by so fast! She is so cute and looks like she really enjoyed her presents!

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

looks like a pretty fun party!!