Tuesday

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Shoes!!!! This was supposed to be my big surprise, but a few weeks before Christmas Avery opened my present from Matt and left the shoes on the floor for me to find. I was sure I would have no surprises this Christmas....until I found this Christmas morning....
A Gun!!!! Matt surprised me with a Ruger 22 with a25 round banana clip and a red dot scope. I don't know who was more excited about it me or Matt....or his little brother Josh.
For christmas I got Matt a Daisy 880. It was his childhood gun and he loved it. Many a bird lost their life to this gun.
Matt as a child with his gun! Little boy's never truly grow up!
Jessica sporting my gun. She looks like a true hunter!...minus the camo.

1 comments:

Scott said...

That is such a good idea to get him that gun. And for him to have that picture of when he was little with the gun. SUPER NEAT!!! And, I just have to tell you that your tree was amazing with those pics. That is a great idea. You really did go all crafty. Must be the momma in you coming out, and after all those years of being a tough basketball player, who knew?