Tuesday

Christmas Tree






This year was the first year in many that I have had a real Christmas tree. Matt and Avery and I all went out and chopped one down in the mountains....we tried looking around for the perfect tree...but Avery was freezing and crying so it became more stressful so we hoped back in the car and chopped down the first semi normal tree we saw. When we got it home I realized that it was a bald tree. We had a puny Charlie Brown tree! The whole back side was lacking in branches. I was so used to my Mom's beautiful symmetrical fake tree. This was far from it. After putting all the decorations on it I decided it needed something to fill the holes. So I found pictures of family members and of Matt and I as kids during Christmas time and hung the pictures from the tree. I even got a little crafty and made a tree skirt for it.

0 comments: