Thursday

Silly Little Girl



As a parent I notice that some days my kid is just so cute and perfect and other days she makes me want to never have anymore kids (it's harsh...but honest). This was one of those perfect days...there was no screaming and no tantrums.....and I thought maybe she had grown out of them and was going to be my easy going kid again, just like when she was a baby...But the next day she reminded me that she was a toddler and that the screaming just comes with the package. Having a toddler is so interesting. She has so much personality and a mind of her own....and discipling is a hard task.....especially when I am trying to show Avery that I am mad and what she did was a "Big No No." She responds to me by looking up at me and puckering her lips and trying to give me a kiss and then to top it off she says...."luv you mamma." So I guess I have learned that parenting is much harder then I expected it to be...but it is the little moments like this that make it all worth it.

1 comments:

Lizza said...

Holy crap! When did her hair get so long? It's been way too long since we've seen you guys.