Thursday

More Halloween

Avery and Grandma. Avery was still a little upset with me because I took her candy away from her. She kept choking on Dots and I had to fish them out of her throat twice...so I decided to confiscate the hazardous candy...which did not make her happy.

This Halloween Avery found her new love....candy! I usually don't feed her candy because....it is messy and because if I buy it...I don't have the self control to not eat it myself....so we usually avoid it...also I fear that a candy addiction runs in her blood...I think it may be passed down from her Grandpa Berry.

Avery got to go trick or treating with her cousin Samantha this Halloween and they had a great time. They went as little china girls and Samantha was so helpful. She took good care of Avery. I got a good laugh watching Avery trick or treating. She would grab the candy out of the bowl and say thank you...and then she would grab some more...."thank you"....and then she would try for some more when I would have to intervene and drag her back to the car.

0 comments: