Tuesday

 This is Matt's beautiful cousin who is graduating this year.  She asked me to take her senior pictures and I gladly said yes.  I am not a professional photographer at all.  In fact this was my first real time photographing someone that was not my kid.  She did great! What a natural.  She made it so easy for me.
 Since I don't have a great editing system it has taken awhile to get these pictures to where I feel good about them.  I enjoyed taking pictures...but my perfectionist side makes the job a lot harder.  I have probably 4 different versions of each picture.  I am sure the job would be easier if I knew what the heck I am doing.
 Lacey had the perfect outfit for this spot.  These were taken by her house and we were lucky enough to get in the field before they cut it.
 Such a cute girl!
We spent the whole day taking pictures...over 200 pictures.  We had so many different places to take pictures at.  She was such a trooper and kept that beautiful smile the whole day.

0 comments: