Thursday

Mitch made the blog!  This is my sisters hubby and they drove down from Utah to come hang with us for the weekend.  My girls love their aunts and uncles.
My adorable mom.  She and my dad drove up for Mattie's blessing and it was so much fun to have everyone together.

 My bud and sis Lizza.  She brought up her girls and we played all weekend.  We had to break her in again and get her used to having a baby around.  She is due in October!
 The birthday boy.  We blessed Mattie on the weekend of Matt's birthday.  This is how he looks every birthday....Christmas....Valentines Day.....pretty much any celebration...I keep telling him we need to work on his excited face.
My little Mattie...she is pretty cute.

My sisters were such troopers playing with the girls in the pool.  We could not get Hailey out of the pool she is fearless and begged Lara to catch her while she jumped in.  I am sure Lara walked away with a few bruises after being jumped on multiple times.

1 comments:

Jewels said...

That's so funny. That's exactly how Ben looks on his birthday, Christmas, my birthday, Easter. . . pretty much EVERY holiday. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a husband that gets so uncontrollably excited. ;)