Sunday

I am going "insane"

Insanity Workout


Just started a new workout program called Insanity. After 6 months of P90x I was not seeing the results I had hoped for...and the routine was feeling a little old. So my friend and I decided we would switch gears and try this more cardio based series. So far we have done one week and it sucks...in a good way...it kicks my butt...I am literally drenched in sweat after a workout. I am hoping it will help me reach my goal..... to look like a hot black guy with ripped abs...just kidding.....I am just hoping to get in better shape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the black guy with abs lol. keep us posted on how insanity goes. we're starting week 4 of p90x...

Lizza said...

Dude, I really hope you look like a hot black guy when you're done...
That will make for some interesting snuggling between you and Matt.