Tuesday

Hailey

I can't believe how much Hailey has grown. She is almost 9 months now and it went by so fast I forget what it was like to have her as a new born:(
She is really a funny girl and I am trying to decide what her personality will be like. At times she is pretty mellow and just observes and then when you least expect it she will make a funny face that gets makes a laugh. Then she can also be a little temperamental....usually when she is tired and wants her mom...she is a little bit of a mommas girl...which I kind of like:) She is al ittle picky with some things....no binkis, no bottles, and she will let you know if she doesn't like what she is eating....usually cold baby cereal....she hates it plain...so I have to put fruit in it.

This is one of my favorite faces that she does...she crinkles up her nose and then sucks air in and out of it really fast to make funny breathing noises.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my word she is getting so big! and still just as cute...

Jess said...

That last picture rocks! I am convinced that she learned it from me...hehe...

Sarah Woolley said...

Oh my goodness, she is too cute. I haven't seen her until now. I hope you guys are doing well. Sorry we don't keep in touch real well...we are losers when it comes to that.