Thursday

Birthday Party Part 2

The cake! So i thought it would be no big deal to make a fun princess cake for Avery's Princess birthday party.....it was not as easy as I thought. The frosting's took forever to make....and then I made my own fondant....yikes that took a long time. Hats off to all you cake makers...after making this I realized how nice it would be to take a cake decorating class.

Trying on birthday clothes.
Avery loves Josh's friend Mataya and really wanted her to come to her birthday party. So Mataya was nice enough to come over and hang out with us and she even brought Avery a present with balloons. She loved it.

1 comments:

thecurtisandersonfamily said...

Amie,
Great job on the cake, your awesome. I hope you are doing well. Are you on facebook? Anywho, just thinking about you & miss you tons. -Jay