Wednesday

Christmas Elf

This year I decided to make a lot of our Christmas gifts. It started out really fun but then with everything else going on in my life it got a little stressful when it was Christmas Eve and I wasn't done with everything. So here are just a few of the projects I made. This top picture is a scarf I made for my sister including a headband and necklace. This picture turned out bad...but you get the idea.
A reversible apron I made for Avery to go with her play dough oven set.
A fairy outfit for my niece.
Another fairy outfit for one of Avery's Erickson cousins.

Other projects included......more necklaces, a purse, rice bags, sugar scrub, dress up dresses, outfits for the girls, and a blanket and crayon roll for Avery....honestly looking back I don't know how I got it all finished:)

2 comments:

Jess said...

A Purse that I LOVE!!!

And guess what?? I can put the necklace on all by myself! Thanks so much Amie! I love your gifts, so talented you are!

Jess said...

Oh and others like the necklace too. ;)