Tuesday

Projects

This Christmas break I found myself with a little more time then usual. It was nice to have a little break from coaching....so I started on some projects. For Avery's room I redid her dresser. I saw a friend had redid her daughters dresser and posted the pictures on her blog and I loved how she did it so I tried it...it was a fun little project....although the pictures didn't really turn out that well. I found the wooden letters at the thrift store and I painted them to kind of match her dresser.



While we were snowed in on Christmas day I made Avery a little skirt to go with her new tights that Santa brought her. She loves to wear her skirt and tights....she asks to wear it every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dresser! I started some "projects" before the baby was born and yeah... they're not gonna get finished for a looong time.

sus_kay@hotmail.com said...

My, how crafty you are! Looks wonderful. Great find at the thrift store!!